Indian Navy Recruitment Engineers (Executive Branch) | July 2014
Indian Navy issued a notification for the Recruitment of Engineers for the Technical and Executive Branch. The Indian Navy Recruitment 2014 will be as Short Service Commission for which the course will be starting from the July,2014. A good opportunity for the Engineers to develop their career with the prestigious Indian Navy. The Executive branch of the Indian Navy consists General Service, Hydro cadre, Information Technology and Naval Architecture. We will be discussing about these in detail about these divisions. Here in this article we will be discussing about the Indian Navy Recruitment/Vacancies and the details regarding the Indian Navy Recruitment for Engineers on the basis of Short Service Commission with details like Number of Posts, Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Selection Procedure. Not only this, you will come to know about How to Apply for Indian Navy Recruitment/Vacancies and the Important dates about this recruitment.
Indian Navy Recruitment/Vacancies 2014 | Educational Qualifications | Posts | Selection Procedure
Number and Type of Posts
- Executive (General service/Hydro cadre)
- Short Service Commission ( Information Technology)
- Naval Architecture ( Both for Men and Women)
- Technical Branch ( Engineering and Electrical Branch)
- Submarine Specialization ( Engineering and Electrical Branch)
- The desirous candidates should that they should have completed their engineering and should possess a Degree in Engineering/B Tech from a recognized University/Institution with atleast 65 % marks. Students in their final year are NOT eligible for this entry.
- Age limit for all the divisions is same which is 19 years and 6 months to 25 years. In other words the candidate should be born after 2 July,1989 and not later than 1 January,1995.
- The candidates will be called for the Personality Test on the basis of the Cut Off Marks decided by the Service Selection Board. The Cut Off Marks will be decided on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in their Engineering. The candidates who qualifies will be called.
- Then the candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the two tests conducted namely- Stage I and Stage II.
- The candidates who qualify will be eligible to join the course commencing from July 2014.
How to Apply for Indian Navy Recruitment/Vacancies for Engineers | Important dates
How to Apply
- The candidates have to apply ONLINE only by visiting the official website of Indian Navy.
- The candidates should read all the instructions carefully before filling up the Online Application form.
- Click on the Apply Online link and then fill the application form with all the relevant details like your name, address,etc. You should have all the details like educational qualifications, mobile number, email address and digital passport size photograph while filling the form.
- After filling the form you have to print two copies of the application form generated with a unique registration number on it. You have to sign both the copies.
- Now you have to send one copy of the application form along with these documents- self attested photograph, attested photocopies of the 10/12th and engineering marksheets to the mentioned address:
Post Box No 4,
New Delhi- 110011
- Keep one copy of the form with you for your record. And sent the completely filled form along with the documents by Regular Post only.
- Online Application STARTS from 11th November, 2013.
- Online Application CLOSES on 29th November, 2013.
- SSB Interview Dates- January, 2014 to May, 2014.
- Course Commences form July 2014.
I hope you liked this article on Indian Navy Recruitment/Vacancies 2014 for Engineers in Technical and Executive Branch and the details like Educational Qualifications, Selection Procedure, Number and Type of Posts. Please go through the How to Apply for Indian Navy Recruitment/Vacancies 2014 and Important Dates. Keep visiting us for more updates on Defence Services. We wish you all the best for your future endeavors.
If you liked this article then please let us know by commenting below. Share this article on Google+, Facebook and Twitter.